Re: still image at end of replay

There is also another option for those using jumpplay-patch in which you can have the replay paused at the last cut mark. This option naturally requires to have cut marks in all recordings which most likely is not the case for most people. As for displaying the last image of the recording it would be easier to have only a blank image as a default. Additional thing to consider is the possibility call an external script after the end of replay to shutdown the system and/or display (through hdmi-cec for example) or whatever the user wants.

On Wed, Apr 09 2014, Matti Lehtimäki wrote:

> As this should be rather simple I'll look into it during the weekend
> and see if I'll manage to make a working plugin.

Thanks, that's fine.
Just a suggestion: it would be nice, if the plugin could take a
parameter for providing an image file to display. And the default would
be the last image of the recording.

--
           Peter