Re: searching a HW problem

Hi,

thanks for your hints so far, but before buying new cards i'd like to clarify
if the problem is related to HW or SW.

Is there a way to detect from a recording if it was recorded on card 0 or card
1?  Is there a way to code this into the recording name?

Or is there any other way i can narrow the down what influences this problem?

Best regards
Torsten