Re: VDR wird in 3:00 Minuten ausschalten

Hi,

i have set MinUserInactivity to 10.

Pressing any button on the remote is very annoying, pressing a button gives me
5 minutes of warning free TV.

I also thought about patching VDR sources and compiling it myself but i can't
imagine that nobody else would benefit from that, i don't think my system setup
is that special.

Best regards
Torsten