Re: [Dxr3-devel] Dxr3 modify to support Raspberry PI mpg2 decoder?

Interesting. I'm planning to buy one Raspberry Pi device, but I hve
never thougt that old dxr3 code can be used again!
I still use one dxr3 card (em8300) in my vdr stuff, it works pretty
well. Probably there is a way to use dxr3 code for RaspPi. Damn, I'm
not a coder... I suppose you should ask Christian (astriancoder)
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/users/35 .

Yarema