Re: Does anyone see this or is the VDR mailing list broken?

The purpose for me would be to run a VDR client on a raspberry pi.
XBMC already runs there and I've used it a bit with VNSI, but until I
can get the native GUI running on XBMC, it's not WAF ready. I assume
whenever libxine is finally able to make use of the hw accelerated
decoding, xinelibplugin will supply what's needed.