Re: Reserve device for Live-Tv

Am 19.12.2012 11:11, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

Why would you want that?
It would deprive you of possible recording opportunities!

Klaus
Eike pointed out one of the usecases. The other one: when I want to watch my favorite soccer-team live, I clean up the recording schedule and go for the game. While watching the game a searchtimer kicks in finding the deleted episode on another channel. My live view drops. While killing the newly generated timer Murphy accomplishes not only the one and only match-winning goal but also make me switch back after all replays had gone...

On the first view it deprive possible recordings, but in a world of repeated broadcastings, it give me the opportunity to better plan my recordings.

Regards, Ingo