Re: Betr: Re: xineliboutput reports "no signal" when started on a paused playback

Am 09.12.2012 10:14, schrieb cedric.dewijs@xxxxxxxxxx:
I agree this behavior is normal and technically correct. I think its a bit
confusing, because when I see no signal, i think there's something wrong
with the receiving hardware, like crashed DVB-t receivers, loose antenna
and so on.

Xineliboutput is aware the stream is paused. Therefore I can think of 2 solutions:
1)Display a screen that says "Paused" instead of "No signal"
And how shall xineliboutput notice the difference?
2)Unpause, and then re-pause the stream, just long enough to let VDR send
an image.

Xineliboutput didn't pause the stream, so it is not the job of xineliboutput to "unpause" the stream.

Gerald

!DSPAM:50c46e6f187481547110970!