Re: Please share your systemd (Upstart) service file

On 06/28/2012 08:02 PM, VDR User wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> That would be a nice feature -- worth suggesting for the big `after
> 2.0 is released` redesign(?). But, there may be plugins which need to
> be initialized with certain values. Although, maybe it's possible to
> have those be reinitialized within vdr?

Yeah, I would like to have option to pass path to plugin config file
for vdr-executable. Then somebody could write simple ui app for
configuting it via ui based on to plugins it finds from the PLUGINS dir.

In the case of systemd, it's no need to have this vdr has died, unload
and load kernel module loop in the runvdr script, as those can be
specified also as a pre and post commands in systemd.

Mika