LNB sharing interrupts recordings with Twinhan DVBS

Hi there,

i have two satellite devices in an lnb-sharing setup. As said in the
topic since update to vdr 1.7.27 recordings do not put data on the disk
anymore and AV liveview with the vdr-sxfe frontend freezes if bonding
sets the Twinhan Card to master.

The setup is Technisat Skystar HD and KWorld DVBS Satellite Card (clone
of Twinhan VP1020), so it is DVBS2 and DVBS mixed. VDR is 1.7.27.

I have been using vdr 1.7.21 before with lnb-sharing applied. In the old
setup there was a similar problem in that switching to vertical didn't
work reliably or at all respectively. I managed to overcome this
behaviour by patching the Twinhan driver to eliminate _any_ voltage
output on the card. Once i found a working patch vdr has been running
for months without any problems anymore.

Note that the 'new' issue occurs with the vanilla Twinhan driver and my
patched version as well.

Is it maybe possible to force the use of one card as Master bonding
device or does anyone have other ideas to overcome the problems?

Greets,

Michael