Re: Plugin for MHEG (BBC RedButton service)

Hi John,

On 19 March 2011 12:48, John Williams <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I could not find a repository on your site. I think it greatly eases
>> the task to provide patches. If you do not want to set one up
>> yourself and you need a host you could use for example [2].
>
> Most of the code was written by Simon Kilvington as a stand-alone
> program, and I want to co-operate with him, so I need to talk to him
> about this.

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I'm thinking, with both the
Olympics and Wimbledon coming up shortly, it would be useful to get
MHEG up-and-running on my VDR install, so I was going to try out your
plugin later. It would be useful to at least have a bug tracker
available so that I can raise any issues I find.

Perhaps you could create a project on http://github.com and import the
code there?