Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.24

On 05.03.2012 19:50, Timothy D. Lenz wrote:
No, but I have the auto shutdown thing turned off because when signal is bad on 1 channel, it would disrupt everything with frequent restarts and as I recall, it often didn't restart. Might have been xine or something that stopped with the restart, I don't recall. Plus, restarting VDR in this case
wouldn't fix the problem because it's a hardware crash that requires the drivers be restarted.

That's what a properly configured runvdr script does if you fill in its
LoadDriver() and UnloadDriver() functions.

Klaus

One card finally died and had to be replaced which helped, but I know I have to leave power save off on those cards because the tuners get flaky when it's used and seems to be what killed the card. Poor
craftsmanship.