Re: VDR and Hybrid DVB Cards ( was "HVR 4000 drivers broken - adapter0/frontend1 busy" in linux-media list )

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the patch.
Basically, it seems to work for the HVR 4000. Both front ends are
detected successfully, and both can be used. I'm using it with the
xineliboutput plugin and it seems to co-exist OK.
Starting a recording on one prevents a channel switch to the other with
the "Channel not available message". However, when doing so the screen
goes black and its necessary to retune the recorded channel to get the
picture back. Not a big issue, more an annoyance.

I'll be playing with it in the next couple of days including introducing
a SD premium card into the mix to see what happens. Is there anything in
particular that you would like me to try?

Thanks,

Mark.