blacklisting providers

Hi all

I was wondering if there is already a way, or a plugin, to 'blacklist' some providers from the channel updates.
The fact is, I like to have channel updates set to 'new transponders' (there are often changes with my provider).
However, this always leads to hardly manageable channel lists with literally thousands of entries.
It would help if the channel updates could automatically discard/ignore certain pay-for providers that I'm not interested in (and could not view anyway, as they are encrypted),such as "polsat", arabsat,cyfra+.

is something like this already possible?

thanks
davide