Re: VDR Issues with DVB-T Services in Israel

Sorry for posting this as a new topic, I'm using gmail and it looks i can't control the "In-Replay-To=<>" tag.

Thanks Joerg for the reply, it looks like i had some errors related to my virtualbox  & vmware setup.

I've moved my frontend (xbmc) and my backend vdr to an atom ion based system.
I don't get any xine or h264 related errors.
I got the system up and working.
It's seems vdr is very sensitive to low reception, so i will need to get new antenna (amplified) and locate a spot with better reception.
I don't get audio from vdr in xbmc, the audio stream encoded as LATM AAC.
If i play in xbmc the ts i saved with vlc i can hear the audio so i guess the problem in vdr.

Thanks.