Re: VDR Issues with DVB-T Services in Israel

Am 29.07.2011 01:32, schrieb Barak Nahari:
I've been looking in my syslog, http://pastebin.com/L3MmV7dh and found a
segfault error, is it concerning xine decoding of the h264 stream?
From a quick googling it looks like this may be the problem.
Is there's a way do get debug info from vdr and maybe to determine where
the fault?
When trying to play the stream i captured with vlc in mplayer i only get
sound, is anyone can confirm that there is a problem while decoding the
stream.
My stream capture http://www.2shared.com/file/wEdFKfZy/test.html

Hi, the stream plays fine on my vdr machine using mplayer
(mplayer -vo vdpau:deint=3 -vc ffh264vdpau -af resample -cache 8192 -autosync 1 -fs /test.ts). If you play with xineliboutput and --verbose, what do you get? (I use the xine plugin from Reinhard Nissl, there it is --verbose=2).
How do you decode, with cpu or gpu? Do you use vdpau?
Joerg

If so then will vdr remain unusable at all until a fix is patched to
xine lib.