Re: Streamdev to Streamdev with PVRInput card

Ok, will try this out tonight when I get home.

For info.  PVRInput should treat every channel as a seperate transponder
(imho).

I think you hit the nail on the head though, it's not detaching the first
stream before starting the second, which is why changing channel on the
remote frontend from say 5 to 8 leaves the backend locked on channel 5.

Conversely, the vomp plugin always seems to detach, which probably leads
to longer channel change times, but works with pvrinput.

Could the patch below work for everyone if a conditional check for tuner
type P was put in?