Re: BBC HD pixelation

> so I guess it must be a xine-lib problem? or a deinterlacing problem?

Hmm, I don't see a general problem due xinelib, because a couple of guys are
watching BBC HD from Astra 28.2° here in Germany. Due to it's unfavorable
postion, Astra 28.2°, it is basically not easy to get, especially in the
southern parts of germany, but I haven't ever heard there is a general
problem with "BBC HD" using xine-lib output.

I would rather guess that your setting in config do not fit for watching BBC
HD. It's like in the german "ZDF HD", if you have not configured the minimum
buffer setting you wouldn't get any sound, whereas "Das Erste HD" does work
perfectly, even with the same low buffer settings, ..., so, there are couple
of suggestions for these settings, where you may have look at it?

Regards
fnu