Re: Request for rotor/actuator support integration to vdr

That would be nice, I thought he said he wasn't interested in doing it because of lack of interest. I tried to get the subject going again because there are people who would want it, but it seems most of those that would use it are not programmers and rely on others to write it. There are also a lot of people who use vdr that are not on the list. So it's up to use "few" to speak loud :)