Re: VDR 1.7.16 - emergency exit on recording HD shows

+1

There is a problem here, nobody says that it is VDR fault but saying simply that
VDR adopt the full standard and nothing can be done is not enough .. we have a
solution for now and implement patch every time we change the release.

This solution cannot be part of VDR core , why not , but my though is : if
tomorrow private channels like SAT1 or Kabel1 change their streams, will you let
all VDR machine fail to records

Broadcasters do what they want with their stream as long it works for TV and
external receiver and absolutely don't care about software receiver .. very few
of them take care of what they do, I remember this old story about ac3 stream id
in BBC HD who was wrong .. after years they fix it, why doing that ? because it
was not OK on hard receiver

At our level , and at mine, I do not understand all source code and dvb
specification so as user I (we) try to do our best to help , uploading samples,
testing and returning results or bug if any

We can help !!

Best regards