Re: Problem with VDR 1.7.15 and dxr3plugin 0.2.10

Hi,

thanks for your feedback - I have some commits waiting in my local git
repository. I hope I can find some hours this week
to commit patches and improve some broken stuff.

I think it would be also a good idea to start some unit testing to fix
broken OSD outputs. This would improve the situation much
more, as the OSD is quite a complex construct and I could close some
open bugs in the tracker.

Alsa output does not support digital audio at the moment... but I will
bring back OSS - which supports digital and analog output.

greets
--
Christian Gmeiner, MSc