diseqc relay cascade

Hi,
I read, that is posible connect diseqc relay to cascade (one two input relay and two four input relay for example). I read that not all receiver are able to use it (linux based, like dreambox are). I would like to setup one two input relay and one four input relay to get five input for convertor in VDR. Is anybody familier with diseqc.conf and Can you help me how to set it up? Now, I use four input relay only, but I don't know what number in diseqc.conf file mean.

If this will be posible I would like to use diseqc relay input to often watched tv stations and motor to rotate whole dish to different postion for experimentation and use only central converter for watching. Would be possible to use VDR for this purpose too?

Thans for your advise
Jiri Jansky