Re: rotor

Приветствую, Timothy

> Is your bud motorized?

yes, I have the motor 	STRONG SRT DM 2100
http://faraday-systems.uaprom.net/p383218-motopodves-disek-pozitsioner.html
 (not actuator)  and the the dish with diameter 1,1 meter

>You found a diseqc motor that works with big
> dishes?

1,1 meter is not big size. And I can watch several satellites in C band with it - the sat positions - 40e,
80e, 90e, 95e

The secret is in good LNB, specially and manually adopted for C-band and my dish (from Russian engineer
Alyno) http://forum2.alyno.ru/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=713#713

>Because they need bigger motors then can be powered by the card,
> they use a different setup. A Actuator that runs on 36v and is told to
> move one way or the other and then pulses are counted and then the motor
> is told to stop. Small dish rotors have all that logic on board and you
> just teil them where you want the dish pointing

ok, understand than.
But in my case no need any big and special motors

Goga