Re: reelchannelscan & rotor plugin don't compile with vdr 1.7.13

thx Goga, this at least helped to find out what is not working. I always used gotox not gotoposition. When I choose goto position, this method is working, but gotox is not.

there one thing that's really wierd. After I changed rotor.conf like you suggested (before I had a 0 for all positions, as I used gotox), I can see that toggling the satellite list is actually working, but there's no name after it.

in earlier vdr version it looked like:
Position: 2 S28.2E - Astra 2D/A/B

no only this is left:
Position: 2

is satellite name displayed in your rotor plugin?

kind regards and thank you for you help

Newsy