Re: Rewind and Fast Forward problems

Am Donnerstag, den 04.03.2010, 11:20 +0200 schrieb Jaakko Hyvätti:
> Hi,
>
> I guess this must be an error in my setup, maybe channels.conf, or
> something similar, but just cannot find it..
>
> I recently went from 1.6.0 to 1.7.12 and now 1.7.13, and all my old and
> new recordings alike either cannot be rewinded or fast forwarded.  One way
> works, and another does not, one way works in some recordings and the
> other in the rest of them.
>
> What happens is that when you rewind (or ff), it looks good and goes
> backwards, but then when you go to play, it starts at the place you
> started the rewind.  Also, while rewinding, if you have the status bar on,
> the time does not count at all, and the green bar only moves little if at
> all.

That sounds similar to a problem that i've seen: When you play a
recording for a while and then, let's say after 30 Minutes, jump forward
one minute, the first jump effectively goes back a few minutes,
subsequent forward jumps then really go forward.

I thought this problem is related to the reelbox plugin (i am using a
reel eHD), but now i think that VDR sometimes loses track about it's
actual position.

> Tried to search this list.. But still baffled and thankful for any help.
> I'm in Finland, Helsinki, Welho Cable network.  Example of a channel that
> does not work:
>
> MTV3 D;MTV Oy:282000:C0M128:C:6900:305=2:561=fin:817:0:49:42249:2:0
>
> My conf: http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/vdr-17-setup.txt
>
> Regards,
> Jaakko.Hyvatti@xxxxxx

Falk Spitzberg