Re: Irritating bug watching ongoing recordings 1.7.10 (karmic builds)

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Johan Andersson <jna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have anyone else seen this problem?
>
> When I watch an ongoing recording vdr does not see it grow.
>
> Say I record a 60min episode and start to watch it 10min in.
> Pressing 'Ok' will show me that the recording is 10min in size.
> After 5min it still shows 10min size.
> If I stop watching and immidiately resume watching it, vdr will
> show 15min in size.
>
> If I let it continue till 15min it will stop my watching the recording
> as if it was ended. I can the of course resume watching again, as the size
> will always be the size when I start watching the recording.

This sounds like a similar problem I've already reported, in which
case Klaus is aware of it and has been working to fix it.  Maybe he'll
see this thread and elaborate further.  It's nice to hear someone else
reporting this bug as well so we know it's affecting other users.