Antw: Re: Yaepghd record dialog

 >>>Stuart Morris<stuart_morris@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 11/24/2009 um 10:30:
> Thankyou
> The patched yaepghd now silently adds a timer (or deletes one if it already
> exists) for the selected event.

Maybe I should have mentioned that you have to add a new eventInfo area to the theme file in order to see the status of the events just like in vanilla vdr schedule menu ( [* t T V] currently running, timer offset, timer , and VPS)

eventInfoFont="Accidental Presidency;20"
# same as eventDate and eventTime
eventInfoColor=FF1B537C
eventInfoGeom=x,y,w,h

x1,y1 are the coordinates and w, h the width, resp. height of the eventInfo area. So you have to find a free place depending on your theme file. By the way, you can edit the yaepghd theme file while vdr is running. When you close yaepghd and reopen it, the theme file is also reloaded.

> The help bar is behaving strangely. I had no rgyb ellipses. Even when I
> re‑implemented the ellipses in the code some were coloured some were not and
> some would be coloured depending on what event was selected.
>  Are you using a
> different theme to the one included with Yaepghd? If I edited the background
> png were the help bar is making it black I could see the coloured ellipses.

A part of this patch is originally from my yaepgsd (downgraded for 80 kb FF osd memory). This is why I  commented the ellipses out, as they would all have the same color anyway. In my sd theme I don't even have a helpbar. Therefore I can't say anything about this strange behavior.