Re: Yaepghd record dialog

Thankyou
The patched yaepghd now silently adds a timer (or deletes one if it already exists) for the selected event.

The help bar is behaving strangely. I had no rgyb ellipses. Even when I re-implemented the ellipses in the code some were coloured some were not and some would be coloured depending on what event was selected. Are you using a different theme to the one included with Yaepghd? If I edited the background png were the help bar is making it black I could see the coloured ellipses.

Stuart