Re: LIVE: Missing streams for recordings

Hi Ralf,

RalfGesellensetter schrieb:
But as it comes to finished recordings, we miss a button that would open vlc[plugin] and give the corresponding stream.
please try the current cvs or git version:

git clone git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-plugin-live.git live

This one already has streaming support for recordings.
Extra question: Is there a way to use specific PAM-modules for login or, at least, create additional users (rather than giving away "admin" account to anybody)?

sorry, nothing til now. Anyway, we should first think about the possible user rights to control, e.g. access the settings menu, delete recordings, create timers,...

BR,

Christian