Re: Any really working HD video output systems for VDR?

Gerald Dachs a écrit :> VDR User schrieb:>> VDR + hdtv has been pretty stable for me for some time now.  The few>> problems I ran into (with VDPAU) were quickly fixed by the xine-vdpau>> devs.  I'm not the only one either, I know a bunch of guys doing the>> same.  It's a highly discussed topic and I'm honestly surprised to>> hear someone suggest it's in an unstable/crashing/unusable state.  My>> experience has been basically the opposite of that.  I would recommend>> you make sure to have a nice good signal, proper configurations, etc.> > I agree with VDR User, I use it for months now without problems.
Could you please both detail a bit the DVB sources, software versions, plugins, patches, etc. related to HD, that you actually use now ?(DVB-T, DVB-S or S2, DVB kernel patches, VDR core, xineliboutput or xine plugin, xinelib patches...)
Maybe there is an english howto somewhere ?
-- NH
_______________________________________________vdr mailing listvdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr