Re: epgsearch as default EPG browser/guide?

Am Wed, 27 May 2009 21:40:58 +0200schrieb Nicolas Huillard <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Alex Betis a écrit :> > Is there a way to configure VDR show the epgsearch plugin as> > default guide? Currently I can access the plugin by pressing green> > button or from the menu.> > > > I'd like it to replace the default EPG browser when pressing guide> > button and another place (less> > important for me) when pressing info button and than back button.> > I recently read about a "menu" plugin, which handles all the menu > system, right from the main menu. The menu tree appears to be> configured with an XML file, which calls standard submenus, plugin> menus, or even launches commands.> > Unfortunately, I can't remember where, and I have no browsing history> at the moment.
Two plugins come to my mind, the submenu and the menuorg plugin.It seems that in this list the vdr-wiki is generally ignored, but why?The plugin list http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Plugins is veryinformative. Okay, not all entries exist in the english version, butit doesn't hurt to learn a little bit german ;)
Gerald
_______________________________________________vdr mailing listvdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr