Re: epgsearch as default EPG browser/guide?

Alex Betis a écrit :
> Is there a way to configure VDR show the epgsearch plugin as default guide?
> Currently I can access the plugin by pressing green button or from the menu.
>
> I'd like it to replace the default EPG browser when pressing guide button
> and another place (less
> important for me) when pressing info button and than back button.

I recently read about a "menu" plugin, which handles all the menu
system, right from the main menu. The menu tree appears to be configured
with an XML file, which calls standard submenus, plugin menus, or even
launches commands.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where, and I have no browsing history at
the moment.

You question is part of a recurring request about the menu : the main
items can't be easily *replaced* by plugins. Maybe Klaus have something
regarding this in his secret TODO list ;-)

--
NH