Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Seriously, there are many many things that are purely user error - so
what! If the SW can eliminate few of those then wouldn't it be advantage
of the SW?

If VDR can provide assistance to solve "user error" then why not
implement it and make more users happy about VDR? Just because it is
additional work it shall not be developed? Oh, please.. Especially when
both parties will have exactly what they want - no change to existing
functionality as a default config and for those (like myself)
configuration to disable the live-TV pausing.

Instead of looking purely on software technical factors try to look
things from the end user point of view - and I should add here: from
multipe different skilled end users point of view.

And to put some sarcasm at the end then why don't Klaus remove remote
control support from VDR. Who wants to use clumsy, usually not 100%
working, with only few buttons and with batteries that drain out remote
control when there are oh-so-nice keyboards and mouses available which
provide every possibility there is to control VDR..

Br, Pasi