Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

I know I should RTFM. Since, vdr appears as a settopbox, it sometimes
makes you lazy into thinking you would get the help from the screen
and not think in Linux/Unix/PC way of checking a man page. Yes I know
I will be getting flack for this. But neither my wife and I bother to
check the pc after vdr works... So perhaps I need to investigate in a
plugin that displays the help. Since this is the entry point to VDR
for ordinary tv viewers. Thanks for that bit of info