Re: Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

Hi,

afaik this behaviour is related to PES recordings only, see my bug
report here (it broke sometime last year but worked with the release
version of the A110!):
http://www.popcornforum.de/showthread.php?tid=4143

I couldn't observe this behaviour anymore since using vdr 1.7.4 with
native TS.

If this problem still exists please amend my bug report above.

Best regards,
    Christian