Streamdev Server and the Mediagate 800

>>  The MG 800 successfully plays streamed content from the internet,
>> but has problems with a stream from the streamdev server.
>>  The URL I am using from the player is identical to one that
>> mplayer can play, e.g. ‘http://192.168.0.4:3000/1’.

>PCH is not very good on recognizing media formats on FOURCC codes. So it
>needs URL with correct prefix.

>So could you check with URL and report:

>http://192.168.0.4:3000/TS/1.ts

>Above URL is submitted if you use Streamdev's channel selection interface
>(drop /1 from the end)

>- Jori

Thanks for the response Jori. I have tried as you suggested but it still didn’t work.

I am also following this up with Frank Schmirler and have made some progress – the negotiation seems to proceed further and streamdev attempts to start streaming, but the Mediagate disconnects and the retries a number of times to establish similar connections, each which streamdev accepts, but the Mediagate never seems satisfied and eventually gives up.

I have notified the problem to Mediagate but I am note hopeful of any response soon.

Can you suggest any thing else I should try? I can provide streamdev debug trace if it would help.

Thanks,

Mark.

Email: mark.hawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.