Re: mp3 plugin+cdfs

Halim Sahin schrieb:
> I have the same problem here with live streams and latest mp3 plugin.> Your patch stops the playback but segfaults vdr!Maybe Stefan can help in this case!!!
What kind of data are the streams? icecast?
> > On Fr, Jan 30, 2009 at 02:01:42 +1000, Придворов Андрей wrote:>    Hi>    The mp3 plugin have trouble when play audio cd with cdfs module>    It play disk fine, but if press "stop", vdr hangs and not responding for>    RC command, but continue play disk.>    After some minutes, play stop and vdr can normal works
For both problems first it's important to know which internal decoder module was used.And then to find out where it hangs (this may need to add additional debug output).
Without knowing the reason of the problem, I don't like to take the suggested patch.
Regards
-- Stefan Huelswitts.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/