Disabling EPG update from air or shift it in time

Hi all,

Is there any configuration that disables EPG updates received on the channel?
Or is there a way to shift time of those updates before they are written to EPG.data?

The problem is that I have some channels that are transmitted for different time zones that start transmitting EPG info, but looks like the EPG is not shifted. There are some other shifted channels that do transmit the EPG properly, so I believe that's a provider problem.

I use s script that updates those channels from internet, so I don't mind to disable EPG update received on the channel.

Thanks.