Re: Disabling EPG update from air or shift it in time

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 6:10 AM, Alex Betis <alex.betis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> By the way, if we already discussing EPG...
> I think the epg.data is very limited. I would like to see an option to
> integrate pictures or even movies in that file.
> Ofcause I could place tags in description and have a plugin that could parse
> those tags and show the pictures stored somewhere else, but I think it
> should all be located in the same place.

I can't imagine why you would want to mix movies and epg data
together.  The size of that file would grow tremendously which I
assume would have nothing but adverse affects.  I don't really see the
point of pictures either.  Can you elaborate on what purpose this
would serve?