maybe an new function for flexible ordner of colour keys on OSD?

Hello Klaus,

on most RCs the order of the color keys are:  red - green - yellow - blue.
I own a RC with the order: red - yellow - blue - green.

So every time I switch to a new version of vdr, I have to change the order of
the color keys, because the OSD differs with my RC.

I think I'm not the only one with this problem. Is it possible to get a new
function for the next release in Setup - OSD?

I think of something like:

first color key = red
second color key = yellow

and so on for the four color keys. default is red, green, yellow, blue.

Have a nice weekend
Sven