How to assign a multiplex (frequency) to a specific tuner in multi-tuner setup?

Hello,

Recently I have migrated my home network digital tv solution from
getstream + mythtv to vdr with streamdev plugin. Since then I have
problems with my dual tuner DVB-T card (Hauppauge WinTV Nova T-500).

There are two multiplexes available in my area. Using getstream, both
tuners were tuned permanently to one multiplex each, and both were
streaming them continously to the network without any problems.

With vdr, the first tuner is tuned to the multiplex providing the
current channel, and the second one is switched periodicaly among both
multiplexes (trying to read EIT, I guess). After several hours, the
second tuner still seems to keep switching, but stops providing any stream.

Using suspendoutput plugin it works better (longer), but after several
more hours I can still see similiar problem with the first tuner this time.

To get acceptable resultes, I have reverted one of the tuners to
getstream, tuning it permanently to the multiplex that does not provide
EIT yet. Now, my vdr has access the channels from this multiplex via
iptv plugin, using the remainig tuner directly for permanent reception
of the other multiplex only. This solution works for me without problems
for several days now, so I think my hardware is still ok.

I can realize that the problem could be related to dvb driver, not vdr
itself, but maybe there is a better workaround available in vdr. Except
for simplicity, I would prefere using EIT form both multiplexes when the
secound one becomes available.

So, is it possible to configure vdr to use the first tuner for one
multiplex only and the second for the other one?

Cheers,
Janusz