Few more questions about xinelibout

Hi all,

Few more questions about xinelibout.
I've run the frontend now as a separate task and looks like it doesn't crash now except when I try to open a picture, I'll try to debug it later.

The questions are probably very simple:
- When I playback a file, how can I move back? When replaying a live stream my "<" and ">" keys act as backward and forward buttons. In file playback forward runs the movie forward indeed, but backward button slows the playback until its fully stopped.
- How can I restart the playback? Last position in the movie is stored, which is good, but how can I reset it and start from the beginning?
- Does deinterlacing settings from VDR menu apply also to movie playback? Sometimes I can see effects of picture is not sync with the screen, I mean that the picture is shown as its 2 halfs (top and bottom) that are moving in very little difference. Thats mostly seen when the whole picture is moved. I'm sure its something with the settings since playback of the movie in gxine or mplayer gives me good results.

Will appreciate any help with that.
Thanks.