Re: Converting H264 vdr 1.7.0 recordings to xvid (or x264) inavi container

Hi

I have just applied patch #5, some reject so I have to enter manually lines

No major change on mplayer, still have to enter the -fps to let play it but
on popcorn it is night and day, now I can stream to popcorn all my HD channels
and all is working nice, some desentrelacing problem on SD channels but was not
the first goal

Very good job by the way for the author ;o)

have a nice day

Selon jori.hamalainen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: