Re: Converting H264 vdr 1.7.0 recordings to xvid (or x264) in avi container

Hi Artem

Yes you right, it was a so long time I've posted, stayed on my curent solution.
Just tested your solution and this is very easy and fast, some segfault but due
to discontinuity on test stream

I've got the same error than getting it from streamdev in ts format (with wget)
and trying to read it with mplayer, the fps is not found but not a problem at
all

Playing bbc.ts.
TS file format detected.
VIDEO H264(pid=256) NO AUDIO!  NO SUBS (yet)!  PROGRAM N. 1
FPS not specified in the header or invalid, use the -fps option.
No stream found.

thanks for your help