e-tobi Debian VDR-Repository and lenny

Hi,

I'm currently upgrading most of my VDR systems (going to diskless NFS
clients), using preferably prebuilt packages (so much easier to maintain
than custom patched ones ;-).
I was wondering what was the plan regarding the upcoming Debian lenny in
e-tobi repo ?

There are some packages I'd like to use from there :
* xserver-xorg-video-openchrome : currently using xserver-xorg-video-via
instead, but support seems to be much improved in openchrome
* new kernel, for more hardware support (unfortunately, etch LIRC kernel
package for serial receiver does not compile with 2.6.24 from
etch-n-half, and I don't want to start tweaking everything)

I also experience weird problems (crashes, double OSD, etc.) with
xineliboutput (sxfe), and would like to remove all causes related to old
versions (as much as plain etch now feels "old": xinelib, openchrome,
xorg, etc.).

--
NH