Re: new dvb api ?

I was wondering what the people on the VDR ml thought about this.

Now that multiproto is finally complete, and VDR has excellent support for it, some people want to create a completely new API. They say this is so that future modulations could be better supported, but multiproto can offer that support, too, with not much effort and without breaking compatibility.

Overall, the call for this new API seems like something personal between the developers, but I'm on slippery ice here.

It seems stupid that the users would have to pay for some fight by having to wait another few months for this new API to get completed.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg

Goga777 schreef: