Re: VDR Development

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This summer I had quite a few other things to do, and many times
> the weather was just too good to sit by the PC and do programming.
>
> I do intend to continue working on VDR, and I sure hope to find
> more time for it when the weather isn't so fine any more ;-)
>
> Klaus

Glad to hear you're still around and OK Klaus and that you're still
interested in VDR :-)

Sounds like the weather is better in Germany than it has been here in
the UK - we've had no summer for the second year running! Perhaps you
should move here, then we can enjoy VDR development all year round!
;-)

Enjoy!