VDR Development

Hi,

Does anyone know what is happening with VDR development these days?
There doesn't seem to be much activity - is Klaus taking a long
holiday or very busy with work!? :-)

Please don't flame me for asking - I totally understand and appreciate
that Klaus does it in his spare time etc and we have no right to
demand development, but just that Klaus isn't here much these days and
there has not been any new version of VDR 1.7.x for quite some time
now. I presume other people must be wondering too what is going on
with the future development of VDR and whether there is any planned?

Hope everything is okay with Klaus too and he hasn't "disappeared" for
some reason...

Kind Regards,

Morfsta