Re: OT : is Sanyo PLV-Z2000 a good choice for Full HD ?

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 04:59:19PM +0300, Petri Helin wrote:

> > http://www.digitec.ch/?param=cms&wert=beamer-aktion_mai08

> Is that price really 1950 CHF which I think equals to approximately 1200
> euro? If that is the case, it really is a great bargain, since the
> common price across Europe has been around 1700 - 1800 euro.

Yes, that's it (more or less) ;-)

> The projector itself is not the cream of the crop when it comes to Full
> HD projectors, but definitely better than previous HD Ready models from
> Sanyo, which are not that bad either.
>
> My German is not that good so could you tell me whether they send the
> projector with that price to customers outside Switzerland?

If your french or italian is better you can browse there site on those
two other Swiss language, but I don't find anything about outside
shipping, I guess the best would be to ask by email :
mailto:digitec@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank for your answer, googling I found out that for this price it seems
to be the best Full HD beamer ;-)

Then I have to also order a gfx card and an 10m HDMI cable...
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre