Re: Can not view DVB-S2 channels

As far as Igor's confirmation on "channel not available"
I get this message only on DVB-S2 encrypted channels. I dont get it on
encrypted DVB-S channels.

As far as Reinhard's suggestion for the Initial channel (to tune for a
few minutes before the card actually tunes), I could not get a sustained
lock. It locked after about 10 minutes, it gave me TS stream errors for
a few seconds and then it lost lock. I have the feeling that the channel
is not available at my location/dish installation.

Thank you
Vangelis