Re: Problems playing ongoing recordings?

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Artur Skawina <art_k@xxxxx> wrote:
>  kind of hard to describe something you no longer remember... ;)
>  I _think_ the issue was some kind of stuttering playback; it didn't happen
>  always, but often enough that one day i decided to see if writing the stream
>  in much larger chunks would help. It did; never seen it since.

The only time I've heard about people having stuttering playback of
recordings was when DMA wasn't turned on for their harddrive(s).
Other then that, I don't know what to tell you.  I playback recordings
while they're still recording all the time and never experienced any
problems.  Maybe someone else can comment about this but otherwise it
seems to be a dead topic.